Welcome to CASKWIDGE.com
Serving good cask ales - hassle free!
The CaskWidge Cellar System is a vertical, "fit & forget" method of dispensing cask ales.
The CaskWidge is an upright dispense system that has a flexible pipe with a floating filter attached that draws the beer from near the top of the cask. The floating filter (Float Head) sits below the 'top break' and follows the beer down until it reaches the bottom of the cask. By taking beer from below this sub-surface layer, any oxygenation and contamination is prevented from spreading down into the beer below, keeping the beer in its best condition.
The space and labour savings, ease of use and cost benefits allow all publicans, even those constrained by cellar space, the chance to offer real ales at the bar or even now under the counter! These advantages also now make it possible for hotels, sports clubs, small bars and social clubs, as well as pubs, to offer their customers a cost-effective opportunity to sample the delights of real ales. CaskWidge is also becoming increasingly popular with outdoor event companies because with the addition of a vertical cooling jacket, it is ideal for beer festivals, weddings, functions etc. The CaskWidge System can also run alongside existing stillage either as emergency back-up or to provide additional dispense at busy times. An extra low-cost benefit for larger establishments is the system's ability to simplify staff training and manual handling issues.
Publicans using the CaskWidge System (see our Testimonial page) have remarked on increased yields and ease of use.
The ‘CaskWidge’ Dispense System Benefits:
- Simple to use - all parts are robust, light and durable
- Saves time and space - increases cellar capacity
- Full Video Tutorials - Go to Support Page – User and Cleaning Guides
- Associate members of Cask Marque
- Perfect sized equipment for 'Under Counter' installation
- Labour saving - tap and vent in one action
- Connectors available in either 3/4 BSP or CaskWidge thread
- Can be served straight from the delivery position with less chance of disturbing the sediment
- Unique Clarity Taste Sampler for monitoring and testing from upright casks
- Straightforward operation - reduces staff training time
- Simple to clean - dismantles easily with full range of cleaning accessories available
- Quick delivery and friendly service - online purchasing
- Increases cellar efficiency - maximises profits
- Eliminates heavy lifting and the need for racks and hoists, allowing all ages and abilities to manage a cellar and cuts down on handling and safety issues
"I absolutely love NOT HAVING TO TILT - WHEN IT'S GONE, IT'S GONE!!!" Landlord at the Rosebud........... Now ALL he has to tilt is his glass!